Tuesday, July 10, 2007


I fear hitch-hikers, blue eyes, and promises. Deserted movie theaters and bad fathers. Lonely winter nights when the hallways are creaking and you can't see out your window. Pale passionless faces and wedding vows.

Love is my enemy. I hate love and I love love and I have willingly given far too much of my heart to that twofaced emotion that promises eternity and leaves you with NOTHING.

My worst subjects are Handling Hearts and Standing Up for Myself 101. I am failing miserably though i enrolled myself in both of these classes. I enlisted in desperate hopes of becoming strong.

My teachers are middle aged hippies, a homosexual with a crown on her head and art spilling from her fingers, blonde haired heroine who slays vampires on day time TV, round bellied buddha with a childs smile. They educate me through heartache and adventure and meditation. They they hold my hand when the world collapses.

I feed my mind with Kashi bars, green tea, pad thai, chocolate covored raisins, and strawberry smoothies.

My universe is coral colored with flashes of yellow and orange that ignite nights when the stars refuse to shine.

This is a glimpse of my world,

---> these are pieces of my TRUTH.

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

mmmMMMMMM! Strawberry smoothies! and chocolate covered raisins! Do YOU like Chunkies???!!LOL Yeah girly, keep fearing hitch-hikers, they're a thing of the past!!! I was one once or twice back in the day and some of those drivers were plenty scary and spooky! too! LOL Sweet Dreams little darling! Keep writing! xoxoxox

Billy said...

Love the style of writing and your soundtrack, I always thought life should have a soundtrack.

The music is much older than you it seems, that's kinda cool.

Best to ya.