Thursday, March 8, 2007

Accepting these tragedies


I am dissapearing behind Kurt Vonnegut and Indie music.


I am eating in windows of sweet smelling cafes with my mother and drinking Chai tea with a passion.
I am accepting the fact that America is perverted
and roaming the streets are men who pray to a prostitute
I am slowly learning that I have no need to fear the future
whatever pains await in those days ahead will only give me poetry
and there can be nothing more beautiful than realizing you're an artist
The universe is full of people who will only realize they are artists when it's too late and everything beautiful has died.
This is an unspoken tragedy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'The universe is full of people who will only realize they are artists when it's too late and everything beautiful has died.'


Profound.