Thursday, March 8, 2007

missing angels




Tonight is one of the saddest nights i have ever spent in this house.
after chocolate chip cookies and mix CDs we took digital pictures and were horrified and enchanted by all this American Beauty



When the credits rolled the tears started coming and i wanted to rock my best friend back and forth with rock n roll lullabies
the four of us collapsed on the carpet and there's still an imprint of our bodies in the blankets.
my fingers dug into their backs and it wasnt until they drove away that i realized
That was my last goodbye.
Now i am left with pictures of Amsterdam


encouraging words
and the soundtrack of my life.
tonight i got gifts from Angels
So ill softly kiss the blue beads of my favorite Mexican's rosary and turn out my light.
Tommorow's just another day of missing my world<3

No comments: