Saturday, August 4, 2007

perfectly flawed



When I say I am sorry for not being the girl
you wish that I was
I am not apologizing for my free spirit
my blue eyes
my untainted honosty
i am not sorry for my journal entries
the countless pages where i spilled the truth from ballpoint pens
and scribbled broken hearts and painted wings
I am not sorry for
my laugh
or my songs
or my knee high boots
My bracelets my turqoiuse rings my twisted truthful toungue
My night time dancing
my day time doodling
my afternoon meditations and twilight kisses
My dreams or my sins or my soul
I am only sorry you can not see the beauty in those things
sorry for you because your eyes are shielded by rolex's and jaguars
Rehab and protein shakes
Blue pupils clouded by perfection and i am perfectly flawed but you can hug me anytime you like. you can always love me.
i will always love you.

1 comment:

turquoise cro said...

Sounds like a song sweetie! A song I would LOVE to hear!!! Do YOU play the guitar with your turquoise rings?!!! LOL I need to take time to write, I used to! YOU are Beauty Full and your writing is beyond brilliant! Keep writing young SWEET darling!!! Spellbinding!!!<3